How long does it take to ship orders?
I do my best to get orders out within 2 business days or sooner!
*For customized styles like The Make Your Mark necklace, please allow about a week for your order to ship.
When can I expect to receive my package?
Depending on what method of shipping you choose at checkout, you can generally expect your package in 2-5 days. You can find more info about shipping here.
How are orders packaged?
All orders are packaged in a branded jewelry box, which is wrapped in tissue and shipped in a small box. In an effort to be as eco-friendly as possible, we normally package multiple items together in one jewelry box. If you are ordering a gift, please leave us a note at checkout so we can pack it individually. We can also include a handwritten note with your message if you want - just let us know! We do not include a packing slip or receipt in an effort to reduce paper waste - you'll get it in your inbox instead!
What kind of packaging do you use?
We are proud to use FSC® Certified packaging. So what does that mean?
The FSC® label is a guarantee that:
- In an FSC® forest, no more trees are felled than the forest can manage to reproduce. This helps to ensure a CO2-neutral forest.
- Animals and plant life are protected. Parts of FSC® forests are preserved completely, and areas with endangered animals and plants are protected.
- The people that work in the forests are ensured training, safety equipment, decent wages and the right to join or form trade unions.
- The local populations benefit from the forest revenues, and local labour is used.
- Indigenous peoples are ensured the right to use the forests as they did before, and are involved in the management of the forests. For example, sacred grounds and hunting grounds are exempted from felling.
Visit https://fsc.org/en to learn more.
Can I request a different size or customize a piece?
Absolutely. We can make our pieces in any length, and can even source custom charms for you. Just shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started on your unique piece!
Where can I see your pieces in person?
If you're local to Southern California, we can do private trunk shows at your barn or set up a meeting to view the collection. We also do various pop-ups at horse shows and tack stores. Interested in hosting a trunk show or pop-up? We'd love to chat!
Do you offer wholesale for retailers?
In an effort to keep our prices as affordable as possible for our customers, we are priced to sell direct-to-consumer and are unable to offer traditional wholesale prices. If you're still interested in carrying The Hunt Collection, please send us a message at email@example.com to discuss options.